, 2022-09-07 22:02:21,
We don’t know about you, but we’re ready to say hello to fall in Greater Cincinnati, the cooler weather and all of the outdoor activities that come with it.
Including, of course, pumpkin patches and fall festivals around the area. As always, these prove to be popular destinations for all ages during the fall, so here’s a list of local places and what they have to offer.
Bethel: U-Pick Pumpkins
- Simmons Farm, 3020 Schaller Road.
- Throughout October, pumpkin patch hours are Saturdays, 10 a.m.-5 p.m., and Sundays, noon-5 p.m.
- More information: simmonsfarms.us/events.
Dry Ridge: Pumpkin Patch & Fall Festival:
- Country Pumpkins, 1835 Sherman Mount Zion Road.
- Fall festival open Sept. 10-Oct. 30.
- Admission ranges from free to $27.
- Hayrides and U-Pick are available Friday nights from 5-7 p.m. and weekends only.
- More information: countrypumpkinsky.com.
Hamilton: Fall Family Weekends
- Brown’s Family Farm Market, 11620 Hamilton Cleves Road.
- Fall family fun weekends beginning Sept. 17 and 18.
- Pick your own pumpkin patch, hayrides, corn maze, straw maze, farm animals, picnic area, farm animals, play village and farm displays.
- More information: facebook.com/brownsfarmmarket.
Harrison: Pumpkin Festival
- Weber’s Farm Market, 6007 Kilby Road.
- The pumpkin festival will be Oct. 15, 9 a.m.-6 pm., and Oct. 16, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Arts and crafts exhibitors, live music, live demonstrations and activities for children. Pumpkins will be available for sale and are priced by size.
- Admission is $7, and kids 12 and under are free.
- More information: webersfarmmarket.com/pumpkin-festival.
Hebron: McGlasson Farms
- 5832 River Road (Route 8).
- U-Pick apple orchards opens Sept. 2. The orchard will be open daily.
- No admission fees or reservations are necessary. Half a bushel bag will be $25.
- More information: facebook.com/McGlasson-Farms-141867162519845.
Lawrenceburg: Barn Market
- Greystone Farm, 15412 Wilson Creek Road.
- Pumpkins available during weekends in October at a farm stand along with seasonal produce, eggs, honey and more.
- More information: facebook.com/greystonefamilyfarm.
Lebanon: Apples, Pumpkins and More
- Hidden Valley Orchards, 5474 N. Ohio 48.
- U-Pick apples began mid-June, and pumpkins begin in late September.
- More information: hiddenvalleyorchards.com/upick.
Lebanon: Pumpkins, Corn Maze & Hayrides
- Iron’s Fruit Farm, 1640 Stubbs Mill Road.
- U-Pick apples Sept. 3, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., and Sept. 4,…
To read the original article, go to Click here