, 2022-11-28 02:00:00,
If you’re looking for some fun things to do in Powell, OH, you’ve come to the right place! This charming little town has a lot to offer visitors. From parks and trails to restaurants and shops, there’s something for everyone in Powell. In this article, we’ll take a look at 10 of the best things to do in this lovely community. So pack your bags and get ready for some fun!
1. Visit the Scioto River – The Scioto River runs through Powell, providing plenty of opportunities for swimming, fishing, and kayaking. Enjoy a leisurely day by the river or plan an exciting adventure with friends!
2. Explore Sharon Woods – This 780-acre metro park is home to trails, lakes, and even a golf course. Take a stroll through the woods or have some fun playing disc golf on one of its two 18-hole courses.
3. Hit up the shops at Polaris Fashion Place – Need to do some shopping? Head to Polaris Fashion Place for all your favorite brands. With more than 150 stores and restaurants, you’re sure to find exactly what you need here.
4. Play a round of golf at Wedgewood Golf and Country Club – This 18-hole course provides a challenging yet enjoyable game for both beginners and experienced players. Grab your clubs and hit the greens!
5. Catch a movie at The Gateway Film Center – Enjoy a night out with friends at this independent theater that specializes in art house films.
6. Sample some delicious food at Local Roots – Locally sourced ingredients are used to make delicious dishes like chili mac and cheese, pork belly sandwiches, and more!
7. Take a hike on Highbanks Metro Park Trails – This park features trails for both hiking and mountain biking, as well as fishing areas. Plus, you can explore the wetlands or visit the nature center.
8. Check out the Columbus Museum of Art – This museum offers everything from classic and contemporary art to photography, glass work, and sculpture. It’s a great place to explore and appreciate art!
9. Tour the grounds of Innis wood Metro Gardens – Stroll through this gorgeous botanical garden with its beautiful flower beds and bird watching areas. You can also attend lectures and workshops here or take part in special events like the annual Plant Sale & Garden Fair.
10. Relax at the Olentangy Indian Caverns – Take a guided tour of these underground caverns, which feature incredible stalactites, stalagmites, and other rock formations! It’s a fun way to spend an afternoon or evening.
With so much to do in Powell, OH,…
To read the original article from news.google.com, Click here