Crested Butte Mountain Resort, CO, Announces Summer 2023 Operating Details
, 2023-05-01 11:47:14,
Crested Butte, Colo. — May 1, 2023 — As the melting snow begins to give way to green signs of spring, Crested Butte Mountain Resort announced today that summer products will go on sale May 9.
The resort previously shared that, weather dependent, CBMR will be open daily for the 2023 summer season from June 10 through Sept. 4, and will remain open on Saturdays and Sundays through Sept. 24. Guests can look forward to a wide variety of offerings and events this summer, including:
- Hiking and scenic chairlift rides via the Red Lady Express and Silver Queen Express
- Crested Butte Mountain Bike Park & bike haul via the Red Lady Express
- Adventure Park activities including the bungee trampoline, climbing wall, and gem panning
- High Alpine archery course
- Two disc golf courses
- Live! At Mt. Crested Butte summer concert series (6/21, 6/28, 7/5, 7/12, 7/19, 7/26, 8/2, 8/9)
- Pinnacle mountain bike race series (6/30, 7/7, 7/14, 7/21, 7/28)
- Fourth of July celebration
- Living Journeys Summit Hike, Half Marathon & 10K Trail Run (7/29)
- The Grand Traverse (9/2)
- Chili & Beer Festival (9/9)
- Dining service at Butte 66, The Umbrella Bar at Ten Peaks, Coal Breaker Coffee Co., and Woodstone Grille
Some activities and services will begin later depending on snow and trail conditions, and all opening dates are subject to change.
“We are excited to welcome guests to the Wildflower Capital of Colorado for their summer adventures,” said CBMR Vice President and General Manager, Tara Schoedinger. “We just had our third-snowiest winter on record, which is sure to translate into some beautiful summer scenery. I can’t wait to share it with our visitors and community members!
Also returning this summer are Twilight Hours for the bike park beginning on June 30 and continuing every Friday in July! On these days, guests with a day ticket or pass can continue riding until 7 p.m. Those who want to arrive later will have the option to purchase a discounted bike haul ticket to use starting at 4 p.m.
CBMR is once again running the Crested Butte Mountain Resort Summer Camp, offering on- and off-mountain activities for kids ages 7-14 and resort-based activities for kids ages 5-8. Below is a full list of the summer camp offerings for 2023. Registration is now open.
Mountain Adventures (ages 7-14)
Monday through Friday, June 12-Aug. 18
- White water…
To read the original article from snowbrains.com, Click here
Private Internet Access gives you unparalleled access to thousands of next-gen servers in over 83 countries and each US state. Your VPN experience will always be fast, smooth, and reliable.