, 2022-12-16 10:01:53,
For Immediate Release:
DGPT to Host Inaugural Disc Golf Industry Conference
December 15, 2022: The Disc Golf Pro Tour is excited to invite disc golf’s working professionals to the inaugural DGPT Industry Conference to be held February 15 – 17 at the El Conquistador Resort in Tucson, AZ leading up to the 2023 All-Star event.
The industry conference will begin Wednesday evening with a banquet dinner and keynote and run through the start of the All-Star competition on Friday afternoon. The theme of the conference is ‘Growing Together’, and the program will focus on smart growth in the disc golf industry with opportunities for leaders both inside and outside the sport to come together to learn, network and identify new opportunities collectively. Attendees will also have the opportunity to participate in All-Star week festivities that follow immediately after the conference concludes, including access to the All-Star course for play and pre-season media creation.
“The inaugural DGPT Industry conference is a dream of ours and an opportunity for disc golf’s working professionals and leaders to join together at the start of the 2023 season for a week of collaboration, networking, and growth,” said DGPT CEO & Tour Director Jeff Spring. “Come and join us in the Arizona sun!”
Confirmed Speakers & Session Topics
Registrants will choose which sessions to attend in early January. More speaker confirmations to come! Updates will be listed here.
- Shopify Best Practices
- Join Shopify experts to learn about how to best leverage E-Commerce in disc golf.
- Elite Course Design Panel: Cale Leiviska, Steve Brinster, John & Dee Houck, and Leonard Muise
- Learn about elite level course design from some of the world’s most renowned designers.
- Steve Dodge on Entrepreneurship in Disc Golf
- Hear from Steve Dodge about the challenges and breakthroughs in entrepreneurship in the disc golf industry.
- Infinite Discs & Only The Best Discs: National Retail
- Learn more about strategies and trends in national disc golf retail from two leading national retailers.
- Regional Disc Golf Retail: Another Round, Birdie Disc Golf, Flight Factory, Power Grip & Gotta Go Gotta Throw
- Learn more about strategies and trends in regional disc golf retail from some leading regional retailers.
- New Equipment in Disc Golf: Bushnell, Grip6, & Zuca
- A discussion about the development and marketing of new equipment in disc golf.
- Non-profits in Disc Golf: George…
To read the original article, go to Click here