, 2023-01-23 09:02:28,
For Immediate Release:
Disc Golf Network To Broadcast Select 2023 PDGA Euro Tour Events
January 23, 2023: The Disc Golf Network is pleased to announce the addition of seven PDGA Euro Tour events to its 2023 live broadcast schedule, thanks to an expanded partnership with PDGA Europe. In addition to the PCS Open, which will return to the DGPT schedule as an Elite Event, the Disc Golf Network will now produce full-scale live broadcasts at a majority of 2023 Euro Tour events. The events added are as follows.
- Konopiště Open | Konopiště, Czech Republic | June 16th – 18th
- Krokhol Open | Oslo, Norway | June 23rd – 25th
- Swedish Open | Borås, Sweden | June 30th – July 2nd
- Skellefteå Open | Skellefteå, Sweden | July 7th – 9th
- Åland Open | Åland, Finland| July 28th – 30th
- Alutaguse Open | Johvi, Estonia | August 11th – 13th
- Andalucía Open / Tour Championship | Costa Ballena, Spain | October 20th – 22nd
In addition to appearing on the 2023 Disc Golf Network live broadcast calendar, six of these events (not the Tour Championship) will also award points towards the 2023 Disc Golf Pro Tour Championship at the same level as Silver Events. With the addition of these events, players on tour in 2023 will earn points based on their three best finishes out of a slate of fifteen Silver and Euro Tour events combined.
The summer of 2022 was the dawning of a new era for Elite competition and live coverage in Europe. The Disc Golf Pro Tour hosted its…
To read the original article, go to Click here