, 2022-10-14 07:07:36,
PGA TOUR 2K23 features several new additions and improvements sure to delight franchise veterans, dedicated PGA TOUR fans and casual golfers alike:
- Control the Pros – Woods leads a roster of more than 14 male and female playable pros at launch*, including Justin Thomas, Xander Schauffele, Lexi Thompson, Tony Finau, Lydia Ko, Collin Morikawa, Will Zalatoris, Brooke Henderson, Jon Rahm, Justin Rose, Rickie Fowler, and more. Players can step into the tee box as one of the pros in Exhibition, multiplayer and Divot Derby play, or go head-to-head with them in PGA TOUR MyCAREER mode. In addition to the pros, the broadcast-style presentation and commentary team also return, with the addition of English golf pro and broadcaster Henni Koyack.
- Earn PGA TOUR Pro Status – A spot atop the leaderboard awaits amateurs and pros alike in MyCAREER. Players can create a custom MyPLAYER, start out in Q-School, earn a spot on the Korn Ferry Tour and work their way up to PGA TOUR pro status, taking on the roster of pros on some of the most challenging and popular courses in pursuit of FedExCup glory. There’s also the option to skip right to PGA TOUR pro status.
- Celebrity Shot! – NBA icons and avid golf aficionados Michael Jordan and Steph Curry are available at launch to bring their skills from the hardwood to the fairway. Jordan is available as part of the Michael Jordan Bonus Pack, while Curry is available as free bonus content for all players on all platforms**.
- Tee Off with Topgolf Mode – The introduction of Topgolf Mode offers a unique single or multiplayer party experience emulating the popular golf entertainment phenomenon, where players can aim for targets and try to earn the highest score.
- Play Your Way – MyPLAYER customization is deeper than ever, with new player archetypes and skill trees. Players choose the style that works best for them, from a long-driving power hitter to a short game expert. Custom club fitting allows a further degree of personalization, allowing for unique but balanced combinations of club attributes. New optional, consumable golf balls offer a boost to certain attributes but are balanced to incur a penalty in others, while players can also opt to use an unlimited number of default balls without unique attributes. In addition to the returning analog stick swing, a three-click swing option is also available for an added level of customization so players can play the way they like.
- Swing With Swag – MyPLAYER…
To read the original article from www.pgatour.com, Click here