2023: A guide to HOAs in Maricopa
, 2023-01-21 17:11:20,
If you are living in Maricopa as a renter or a homeowner, there is a good chance you live in a community with a homeowners association.
Many HOAs and communities have similarities. Some of the most-common rules set by an HOA are:
- Trash cans out no earlier than noon the day before pickup and trash cans out of sight by noon the day after.
- Clean, weed-free frontyard.
- Number of plants in front yard.
- Exterior house paint in good shape.
- Non-operational vehicles not allowed in street/driveway.
Amenities within a community and its monthly fees, however, can vary significantly. That is the reason this list was created. Here’s a guide to the communities across Maricopa. Before you make that big decision to buy or rent a home in a certain community, here are things to consider:
- What amenities are included?
- What do I get for my monthly HOA fees?
- Is cable TV or internet included in my monthly fees?
- Are schools nearby and how is school traffic?
- What is the drive time to shopping areas?
- What about Casa Grande? Daily trips there can be of considerable drive time.
- How important is the commute time to Phoenix/Chandler?
- How often does the HOA raise fees?
739 homes on 739 lots. Subdivision is completed.
HOA: $83.82/month. HOA provisions include Orbitel internet. Management: City Property Management, 602-437-4777.
Amenities: Walking/biking/jogging paths, children’s playgrounds, BBQ areas, basketball courts.
Fun fact: The HOA modified a walkway from the center of Acacia Crossings to the stores in the Bashas’ center so residents wouldn’t have to walk or bike all the way around the subdivision.
1,005 homes on 1,005 lots. The subdivision is completed.
HOA: $68.00/month. Basic cable not included in HOA. Management: JSquared Property Management, 623-251-5260.
Amenities: Walking/biking/jogging paths, children’s playgrounds, BBQ areas.
Fun fact: Much of Alterra was under water at one time in the 1980s due to a large flood.
892 homes on 892 lots. Subdivision is completed.
HOA: $325.90/quarter. Basic cable included in HOA. Management: AAM, 602-957-9191.
Amenities: Walking/biking/jogging paths, children’s playgrounds, BBQ areas, pool, horseshoes, basketball court, lake,
Fun fact: Cobblestone Farms is among the few subdivisions that was built all by the same builder (Fulton Homes)
Fun fact 2: Cobblestone/Fulton built the only basement homes in Maricopa, which are…
To read the original article from news.google.com, Click here
Private Internet Access gives you unparalleled access to thousands of next-gen servers in over 83 countries and each US state. Your VPN experience will always be fast, smooth, and reliable.