, 2022-09-06 16:11:15,
HydroJug, Brevitē Backpacks, PXG, Crossrope, Hyperice, and G Fuel were a wide range of companies in the active lifestyle space to appear in the 2022 Inc. 5000 annual ranking of the fastest-growing private companies in America.
The 2022 ranking is a snapshot of companies’ performance in the period considered for the list, which ran from 2018 to 2021.
Since Inc. started publishing its annual ranking in 1979, the publication has featured companies with rapid revenue growth to highlight entrepreneurial success. Notable companies include Zappos, Under Armour, Patagonia, Bombas, Stone Glacier, and Peloton in the active space, as well as Microsoft, Dell, Yelp, Intuit, and Pandora.
Active lifestyle companies in the 2022 report, ranked by growth, compiled by Inc. are:
- #9 – Hardbody Supplements, Lenexa, KS-based dietary supplements maker. Three-year growth rate: 25,785 percent.
- #18 – Hardbody Coaching, Overland Park, KS-based online fitness coaching company. Three-year growth rate: 15,064 percent.
- #26- Athletic Brewing Company, Stratford, CT-based brewer of nonalcoholic beer. Three-year growth rate: 13,071 percent.
- #82 – Bearaby, a New York City-based maker of weighted blankets made of organic materials and upcycled fabric. Three-year growth rate: 4,999 percent.
- #119 – HydroJug, Ogden, IT-based reusable water bottle company maker known for its flagship HydroJug product. Three-year growth rate: 3,819 percent.
- #126 – Bird & Co., Advance, NC-based maker of women’s swimwear, graphic tops, shoes, and other items. Three-year growth rate: 3,566 percent.
- #140 – Custom Patch Hats, Raleigh, NC-based custom hat and apparel firm. Three-year growth rate: 3,390 percent.
- #202 – Bad Birdie, Scottsdale, AZ-maker of men’s and women’s golf apparel. Three-year growth rate: 2,632 percent.
- #222 – Marc Nolan, Elk Grove Village, IL-based men’s luxury shoes and boots maker. Three-year growth rate: 2,390 percent.
- #225 – Bear Walker Industries, Daphne, AL-based maker of hand-crafted, limited-edition skateboards. Three-year growth rate: 2,357 percent.
- #243 – Pathwater, San Carlos, CA-based seller of bottled water in refillable aluminum bottles. Three-year growth rate: 2,189 percent.
- #285 – Element 26, Austin, TX-based maker of weightlifting gear. Three-year growth rate: 1,948 percent.
- #291 – Gymreapers, Boise, ID-based maker of fitness training apparel, gear and equipment. Three-year growth rate: 1,930 percent.
- #316 – Click here